Great wisdom can be gained from observing the children among us. Our little ones are so full of wonderment and innocence before life slowly sucks it away. Let these children inspire you with the wisdom of their mistakes.
1. Sometimes all you need to do is take a step back and observe the situation.
2. Be careful who you give responsibility.
3. Don’t always follow the crowd.
4. Have someone to watch your back.
5. A situation may look safe, but it can still knock you down.
6. Give as much as you can to society, but don’t let it bring you down.
7. Make sure your actions aren’t harming others.
8. Don’t start progressing faster than you can manage.
9. Always look before you leap.
10. You might be doing well, but remember that others are still struggling. Help them!