It’s a cat’s world, we’re all just living in it. Our feline friends are well aware of this, and they often let it go to their heads and inflate their egos. Here are twelve examples:
1. They always have to be the center of attention.
2. They’ll leave you hanging during your time of need.
3. Your decency is no concern to them.
4. They’re not afraid to ruin your day.
5. They derive enjoyment from mocking you.
6. They act like 2-year-olds when they don’t get their way…
7. ..And sometimes they act like teenage boys.
8. They’re not ashamed of taunting weaker species.
9. They must leave their mark wherever they can.
10. They are secretly the reason why the power goes out and your internet is slow.
11. They don’t respect your space, but you must respect theirs.
12. They’ll bully you no matter how big you are.