When performing dangerous tasks, confidence is key. However, what is more important than confidence in such situations is common sense- something we feel these individuals lacked when it really mattered.
1. There’s only one person to blame in this situation.
2. Some people just don’t appreciate the gift of life.
3. At least she’s not giving up.
4. This could have been worse.
5. At least the car has four-wheel drive.
6. If this doesn’t teach her not to jaywalk, nothing will.
7. The laws of Physics won’t change for you.
8. Always check your surroundings.
9. Surely he wasn’t expecting any other outcome.
10. Just because it looks easy in the movies.
Let their failures teach you that just because you think you can do something, that doesn’t mean you should.